Founded on Principles of Delivery Excellence, Service Orientation, and Customer Delight. In today’s hybrid work environment, it has become imperative to build leaders across the layers of the organization. Individual contributors with a focus on self-management and business alignment are key to the success of the organization. Keeping the clients at the center of everything we do is a paramount philosophy of our company. Our endeavor is to surpass customer expectations by going the extra mile in all our project interactions.
We are guided by values of empathy and sincerity. Our employees are provided opportunities for training and self-growth. We are building an academy where the team’s technical competencies are nurtured to meet the growing expectations from our customers.
Our vision is to be amongst the most respected and valued testing and quality engineering companies in the world. All our actions are guided by this common mission.
- Expert at C# fundamentals, Collections, Data structures, OOPs, Date and string manipulation.
- Expert at Lambda Expressions, LINQ
- Must have experience in building Microservices using REST-API
- Strong with any ORMs like Entity Framework, Dapper, etc.
- Good understanding of RDBMS and PL /SQL · Developed unit test automation, experience with MS Test
- Having experience/working knowledge in Angular.
- Prior experience with data tables using Kendo or similar
- Prior experience working with large data sets 1M records and over.
- Any knowledge of AWS programming concepts like Lambda, API Gateway, S3, etc.
- Prior experience working with source control tools like Bitbucket/Git etc.
- A can-do attitude with a willingness to learn will be highly desired.