Founded on Principles of Delivery Excellence, Service Orientation, and Customer Delight. In today’s hybrid work environment, it has become imperative to build leaders across the layers of the organization. Individual contributors with a focus on self-management and business alignment are key to the success of the organization. Keeping the clients at the center of everything we do is a paramount philosophy of our company. Our endeavor is to surpass customer expectations by going the extra mile in all our project interactions.
We are guided by values of empathy and sincerity. Our employees are provided opportunities for training and self-growth. We are building an academy where the team’s technical competencies are nurtured to meet the growing expectations from our customers.
Our vision is to be amongst the most respected and valued testing and quality engineering companies in the world. All our actions are guided by this common mission.
- Responsible for collaborating with a wide range of clients globally, implementing automation at various DevOps steps (testing, packaging, deployment, etc.), configuring CICD pipelines, and mentoring others in DevOps skills.
- Responsible for defining and implementing testing frameworks from scratch, introducing coding and scripting best practices to the broader organization, and being a trailblazer in ensuring code quality and reusability across numerous projects.
Required Technical Skills
- Deep hands-on experience with at least one object-oriented programming language (Java, C#, or Python preferred)
- Deep hands-on experience with at least one scripting language
- Hands-on experience with Git and Jenkins 2.0
- Hands-on experience with Selenium WebDriver, Appium, TestNG, and PyTest
Required Leadership Skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Good communication in English
- Ability to clearly express (verbally and written) status, design, thoughts & ideas to varying audiences across regions.
- Strong collaboration mindset, ability to work effectively with developers, engineers, operations, product and project management, and other stakeholders.
- Ability to focus on a goal, and independently resolving challenges or escalating in a timely manner as needed