Founded on Principles of Delivery Excellence, Service Orientation, and Customer Delight. In today’s hybrid work environment, it has become imperative to build leaders across the layers of the organization. Individual contributors with a focus on self-management and business alignment are key to the success of the organization. Keeping the clients at the center of everything we do is a paramount philosophy of our company. Our endeavor is to surpass customer expectations by going the extra mile in all our project interactions.
We are guided by values of empathy and sincerity. Our employees are provided opportunities for training and self-growth. We are building an academy where the team’s technical competencies are nurtured to meet the growing expectations from our customers.
Our vision is to be amongst the most respected and valued testing and quality engineering companies in the world. All our actions are guided by this common mission.
The Security Test Engineer / Analyst is responsible for integrating the Secure Code Review system into the client’s Dev environment, planning and creating OOB, and custom integration. Guide and train developers and strengthen internal tech knowledge on the tool. The ideal candidate will be able to set up a new security process in the customer’s organization and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Executing automated and manual source code reviews using tools like Checkmarx or HP Fortify.
- Eliminating false positives from the scan results.
- Transfer tech knowledge (internally). Create utilities for internal use. Provide support to the customer’s development team to understand identified vulnerabilities and provide remediation suggestions
- At least 4 years of application security including Secure Code Reviews (penetration testing / Security code review / Experience with SCA tools) on Java / Java Scripting/ .Net /C# and ETC
- Ability to read and understand code upon first sight
- Understanding Application layers, Web Services, Messaging protocols: SOAP and REST.
- Presentation Skills: Create presentations and training skills.
- A background in software development experience in one of these languages: Java / Java Scripting/ .Net /. – Advantage.
- Excellent team / autonomous work capabilities
- Excellent human skills