Founded on Principles of Delivery Excellence, Service Orientation, and Customer Delight. In today’s hybrid work environment, it has become imperative to build leaders across the layers of the organization. Individual contributors with a focus on self-management and business alignment are key to the success of the organization. Keeping the clients at the center of everything we do is a paramount philosophy of our company. Our endeavor is to surpass customer expectations by going the extra mile in all our project interactions.
We are guided by values of empathy and sincerity. Our employees are provided opportunities for training and self-growth. We are building an academy where the team’s technical competencies are nurtured to meet the growing expectations from our customers.
Our vision is to be amongst the most respected and valued testing and quality engineering companies in the world. All our actions are guided by this common mission.
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills with experience in embedded system design and development
- Extensive experience in debugging embedded systems
- Experience with embedded firmware development tools such oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, DC power analyzers, logic analyzers, and protocol analyzers
- Experience with designing and developing RF products for public and proprietary networks
- Experience with ARM Cortex M3/M4, 8051, and MSP430 microcontrollers
- Experience with Keil, IAR or equivalent IDEs/compilers
- Knowledge of wireless communication techniques and associated protocols such as LoRaWAN, Bluetooth Classic and Bluetooth Smart (BLE), cellular communication (LTE)
- Familiarity with low power design practices for battery powered devices
- Familiarity with serial communication protocols such as UART, SPI, I2C
- Ability to read and understand hardware schematics
- Experience with JIRA or other issue tracking software
- Experience with TeamCity or other continuous integration platforms
- Experience working in an Agile development environment (Scrum/XP)
- Experience with unit testing and unit testing frameworks/tools such as CppUTest and Unity
- Excellent documentation practices and communication skills
- Commitment to maintaining project schedules and delivering tasks on time
- Knowledge of networking connectivity protocols such as TCP/IP, FTP, MQTT
- Experience with agency certifications such FCC, Industry Canada, and cellular carrier certifications
- Project management experience
- Labview experience
- Embedded Linux experience