Founded on Principles of Delivery Excellence, Service Orientation, and Customer Delight. In today’s hybrid work environment, it has become imperative to build leaders across the layers of the organization. Individual contributors with a focus on self-management and business alignment are key to the success of the organization. Keeping the clients at the center of everything we do is a paramount philosophy of our company. Our endeavor is to surpass customer expectations by going the extra mile in all our project interactions.
We are guided by values of empathy and sincerity. Our employees are provided opportunities for training and self-growth. We are building an academy where the team’s technical competencies are nurtured to meet the growing expectations from our customers.
Our vision is to be amongst the most respected and valued testing and quality engineering companies in the world. All our actions are guided by this common mission.
- Expert at C# fundamentals, Collections, Data structures, OOPs, Date and string manipulation.
- Expert at Lambda Expressions, LINQ
- Must have experience in building Microservices using REST-API
- Strong with any ORMs like Entity Framework, Dapper, etc.
- Good understanding of RDBMS and PL /SQL
- Developed unit test automation, experience with MS Test
- 5 + years of IT experience
- Min 3 of experience developing software with C#.
- Experience developing with SQL/RDMBS.
- Continued professional self-improvement or education.
- Understanding of IIS and Apache and how it hosts applications.
- Understanding of n-tier software implementations.
- Expertise with C# or other .NET Framework language.
- Experience with MSTest and unit test automation with Visual Studio.
- Experience with RESTful web service development.
- Experience with Angular.js or Backbone.js.
- Experience with service-oriented architecture.
- Experience in an iterative development environment.
- Experience with high-availability environments.