Founded on Principles of Delivery Excellence, Service Orientation, and Customer Delight. In today’s hybrid work environment, it has become imperative to build leaders across the layers of the organization. Individual contributors with a focus on self-management and business alignment are key to the success of the organization. Keeping the clients at the center of everything we do is a paramount philosophy of our company. Our endeavor is to surpass customer expectations by going the extra mile in all our project interactions.
We are guided by values of empathy and sincerity. Our employees are provided opportunities for training and self-growth. We are building an academy where the team’s technical competencies are nurtured to meet the growing expectations from our customers.
Our vision is to be amongst the most respected and valued testing and quality engineering companies in the world. All our actions are guided by this common mission.
The candidate will be responsible for outbound prospecting to Decision makers and Influencers with the objective to set up meetings and build a strong opportunity pipeline.
- Engaging with prospects through Emails / LinkedIn and other channels to generate interest in QualiZeal’s service offerings.
- Research, identify, and segment prospects based on company profiles and LinkedIn data
- Qualifying prospects based on their Industry / Revenue / Geography
- Adding new companies/contacts in the assigned territory leveraging appropriate tools (LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, and others)
- Maintaining a database of prospects with proper hygiene.
- Managing outreach campaigns with a focus on deliverables and outcomes.
- Follow-up with prospects in a timely manner and set up meetings for sales folks to pitch to – Timing is key
- Minimum 3 years’ experience.
- Proven track record of exceeding targets.
- MBA in Marketing preferred
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Good understanding of professional standards in writing and formal communication in the NA markets
- Extensive experience in research tools like LinkedIn / ZoomInfo / Crunchbase etc.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes (in markets, strategy, etc.)