Founded on Principles of Delivery Excellence, Service Orientation, and Customer Delight. In today’s hybrid work environment, it has become imperative to build leaders across the layers of the organization. Individual contributors with a focus on self-management and business alignment are key to the success of the organization. Keeping the clients at the center of everything we do is a paramount philosophy of our company. Our endeavor is to surpass customer expectations by going the extra mile in all our project interactions.
We are guided by values of empathy and sincerity. Our employees are provided opportunities for training and self-growth. We are building an academy where the team’s technical competencies are nurtured to meet the growing expectations from our customers.
Our vision is to be amongst the most respected and valued testing and quality engineering companies in the world. All our actions are guided by this common mission.
- Cyber Security Lead Engineer/Network Security Lead Engineer.
- Operations experience across Systems, Network, and Network Security (cloud and prem). They won’t be making major network changes or major system changes, but they need to understand how things work.
- With experience on both Windows and Linux OS.
- With experience in vulnerability life cycle management and driving remediation actions.
- Technical experience in multiple IT infrastructure disciplines including Server Management, Patch Management, Activity Directory, DNS, Anti-Virus Management, and Cloud Security Operations (AWS, Azure, etc).
- Should be able to track and investigate information security incidents, log monitoring and log analysis, and experience in managing and troubleshooting SIEM.
- Experience in cloud security and compliance assessment.
- Experience in managing, maintaining, and configuring network security hardware (ex. Firewalls, VPN devices, Logging Systems, Security Provisioning Systems)
- Analyzing existing network security solutions and recommending improvements, including the design, and configuration of Network firewalls, IDS/IPS, network behavior analytics, DNS, and network segmentation.
- Experience in implementing API Gateways and Web Application Firewalls.
- Managing and Maintaining SSO.
- Experience in building, supporting & administration of Active Directory, Identity & Access Management systems.
- Cyber-Ark is preferable. Installation, configuration, and upgrades.
- Create, maintain and monitor the Cyber-Ark policies.
- Application integrations, Manage Vault Failover procedures and coordinate with the vendor in troubleshooting issues, and authentication changes.
- Develop strategies for infra and application hardening.
- Certifications preferred: CISSP, OSCP, Cloud Security, Cloud solutions architect other relevant.